*Please note that the Beverly Twisted Bikini pattern has been retired from the Named Clothing printed pattern collection and we are unable to replenish our stock.
This is your LAST chance to add this piece and styling to your collection.
The pattern includes a bikini top and a bottom.
Both the top and the bottom are lined for added comfort. Wide halterneck straps, twisted at front. Unpadded top with a clip clasp closure at the back. Regular waist bottom with a twist detail at front.
Choose a light swimwear knit, or a similar fabric with stretch. Use a stretch mesh lining for the bottom. The sample is made of swimwear knit (Eurokangas).
Sizes: this pattern includes US sizes 0 – 14.
Materials & Supplies:
- Fabric: 95 – 120 cm / 1 – 1½ yd
- Lining: 35 – 40 cm / ½ yd
- Fusible knit interfacing: 10 cm / 4”
- 15 mm / ½” wide elastic: Your chest measurement (under the bust)
- Clear elastic: approximately 300 – 350 cm / 3½ – 4 yd
- 1,5 cm / ½” clip clasp
- 8 mm rigilene boning: 20 cm / 8”