A very special washed denim, soft handle and truly versatile.
Please be aware that when this is washed at the mill the selvedges can become distressed.
Manufacturer : Merchant & Mills
Width : 59” wide/ 150 cm wide
Content : 100% cotton
Weight : 8oz/225gsm
Fabric Care : Wash at 40 degrees
Fabric is priced per metre. 1 metre = 39 inches. Minimum cut is .5 metres for garment fabrics.
A note about pre washing your denim:
Putting a large piece of medium-heavy weight cloth into the washing machine can sometimes lead to white creases in the fabric, this is because it is a stiff fabric so it doesn’t have room to move around. We recommend doing the following to help this not to happen:
- Wash your fabric on its own for the first wash.
- Sink your fabric in water before hand, letting it fully absorb, so you are putting in the cloth already wet.
- If you can break up your fabric into half this will help.
- For the first wash use a delicate 30 degree cycle with a low spin.
- If any white creases develop ironing whilst still damp will help.
- Do not tumble dry.
Garment Care: When you have made the garment we would recommend washing it inside out.