Kiriki Press : Embroidered Doll Starter Kit : with Monkey
Made in Toronto, Ontario, Kiriki Press hand-crafted embroidery kits pair classic embroidery stitches with contemporary illustration.
All Kiriki patterns are screen printed with vibrant, water based inks right onto the fabric, so no tracing or transferring is ever required. All pattern kits come with a printed backing fabric and stuffing so you can transform your embroidery into a beautiful plush doll. Finished dolls are about 5" in height.
The Kiriki Press D.I.Y. Embroidered Doll Starter Kit includes all of the essential elements you need to start embroidering.
- 6" Embroidery hoop
- 2 Embroidery needles (no. 9 & no. 10)
- Stork embroidery scissors
- Screen printed pattern on unbleached muslin
- Printed backing fabric
- Range of DMC Embroidery Floss
- Eco-friendly stuffing
- Step-by-step illustrated instructions
- Kirikí Embroidery Stitch Library: an illustrated instructional book detailing all of the stitches used in Kirikí patterns, as well as tips and tricks for perfecting your stitches
NOTE : Finished doll is shown here for illustration purposes only. You will be receiving a kit to make your own finished doll.