Friday Pattern Co. : Avenir Jumpsuit Pattern
The Avenir Jumpsuit is an easy woven project that can be sewn up in an afternoon.
With billowy sleeves and wide legs, this jumpsuit will have you breezing into any event looking good and feeling fine.
Elastic gathers the neck and waistline for a comfortable, easy fit.
Skill level: Confident beginner
Sizes: XS - 4X
*See images for more sizing information and fabric requirements.
Suggested Fabric: The Avenir Jumpsuit is designed for woven fabrics. You will get a different look depending on the fabric you select. A drapey rayon or silk will give a more elegant dressy look, while a more sturdy fabric like a linen will give you a gorgeous everyday style. We encourage you to be creative and daring with fabric! It would look amazing in a double gauze cotton, a rayon challis, or lightweight canvas - you can’t really go wrong.
- 1 1/2 yards (1.4 metres) of ½” wide elastic
- Matching thread
- Stretch machine needle
- Safety pin
- XS - M // 45” wide // 3 7/8 yards (3.5 metres)
- L - XXL // 45” wide // 4 1/3 yards (4 metres)
- 1X - 4X // 45“ wide // 5 yards (4.6 metres)
- XS - M // 54-60” wide // 2 7/8 yards (2.6 metres)
- L - XXL // 54-60” wide // 3 7/8 yards (3.5 metres)
- 1X - 4X // 54-60”wide // 4 1/3 yards (4 metres)