Cashmerette : Ellis Skirt Pattern
Classic denim gets an update with the Ellis Skirt! Designed for stretch wovens, this skirt pattern promises a flawless fit with two pelvis options (apple or pear), a shaped yoke, fitted waistband, and tailored back darts.
View A is an iconic jean skirt, featuring a knee-length hem, front slit, rivets, belt loops, and rounded 5-pocket design.
View B is a flirty mini-skirt with clever diagonal pockets and topstitching detail.
Skill Level : Intermediate
Sizes : 12 to 28, with apple and pear fit options.
*See images for more sizing information and fabric requirements.
Fabric Suggestions :
- Main: Mid- to heavy-weight stretch woven fabrics such as denim (10 – 12 oz), corduroy, or canvas, with at least 15% stretch across the grain.
- Lining: non-stretch cotton. Interfacing: knit (stretch) or woven fusible, depending on preference for stretch in waistband.
- Denim / jeans needle
- topstitching needle
- regular thread
- topstitching thread
- 7” (18 cm) metal jeans zipper
- 1 jeans button or hook and bar closure
- 8 jeans rivets (optional).
Tools : Point turner, hammer, awl (or nail).