Bernina : L890 Serger & Coverstitch Machine Special Order
All Bernina sewing machines & sergers are available through special order. Please 'Request Quote' and provide your contact details. We will respond with a custom quote, availability and payment options. Let us know in the notes any specific features, techniques or sewing goals you'd like to consider for your new machine. We are here to help you make the best choice.
The Bernina L890 is the ultimate experience with both outstanding overlock and coverstitches.
- One-Step BERNINA Air Threader
- Intuitive operation via touch screen
- Extremely precise, fast & quiet
- Memory function with Total Stitch Control
- Grand sewing space: 5 5/8" of space to the right of the needle
- Presser foot easily swings out for convenient access to the needles.
- Convenient freearm
- Easy on/off extension table included
- With the BERNINA Free Hand System (FHS) you can raise and lower the presser foot with your knee.
- Swiss design & engineering
Download the brochure for this machine here.
One-step BERNINA Air Threader: The looper threads are magically moved through the machine by air with one simple step on the foot control. Now both hands are free to guide the threads. The L 850 automatically sets the loopers in the correct position of the air threader – no turning the handwheel or searching for the right position.
Intuitive operation via touch screen: Stitch selection, individual stitch settings & properties or memory – the touch screen has all available & allows you to make changes while sewing. Advanced users can apply all settings directly in Expert Mode, while the Guided Mode offers step-by-step instructions. Both automatically set the thread tension, stitch length & selection along with the differential feed.
Total Stitch Control: Save 100 Stitches in your Personal Memory.
Adjust stitch length, differential feed & thread tension while sewing.
Needle stop can be permanently set up or down.