the workroom has curated those essential items needed to mix, make or mend a Sashiko project or two.
These notions & tools are a foundation to discover, build upon & launch into next steps as your skills & interests expand.
- sashiko stitch guide
- 3 pre-selected skeins of sashiko thread in co-ordinating colours
- thread scissors
- assortment of 6 sashiko needles (short version)
- grey hemmed tea towel (100% cotton) (20" x 28")
- fat quarter of Essex (cotton/linen blend) (20" x 22")
- embroidery threader
- heat erase marking tool
- adjustable ring thimble
- project sheet for sashiko tea towel from Handmade Getaway by Jacqueline Sava & Karyn Valino