A very special washed denim, soft handle and truly versatile.
Please be aware that when this is washed at the mill the selvedges can become distressed.
Manufacturer : Merchant & Mills
Width : 59” wide/ 150 cm wide
Content : 100% cotton
Weight : 8oz/225gsm
Care : Wash at 40 degrees. This fabric will fade over time, avoid storing or drying in direct sunlight.
A note about pre washing your denim:
Putting a large piece of medium-heavy weight cloth into the washing machine can sometimes lead to white creases in the fabric, this is because it is a stiff fabric so it doesn’t have room to move around. We recommend doing the following to help this not to happen:
- Wash your fabric on its own for the first wash.
- Sink your fabric in water before hand, letting it fully absorb, so you are putting in the cloth already wet.
- If you can break up your fabric into half this will help.
- For the first wash use a delicate 30 degree cycle with a low spin.
- If any white creases develop ironing whilst still damp will help.
- Do not tumble dry.
Garment Care: When you have made the garment we would recommend washing it inside out.
Please note this fabric is imperfect. There are two smalls holes 3cm apart located 37cm from one salvage edge and 73cm from one cut end.
Fabric is priced per metre. 1 metre = 39 inches. Minimum cut is .5 metres for garment fabrics.