Bernina : Bernette b38 : sewing machine
Please note if this model is currently out of stock, please email us and it can be special ordered for you.
Bernette 38 is the top model in the bernette 30 series of sewing machines.
This computerized sewing machine offers a wide range of functions at an affordable price. It offers 394 different stitches, including the stretch stitch for elastic fabrics. This means you can create fantastic T-shirts from jersey fabric. The bernette 38 also has eight different 1-step buttonholes and three alphabets. In addition, it has a memory function, via which you can store various combinations of patterns and access them again at a later date. The bernette 38 has a useful speed regulator, which can be adjusted on the display. As the top model, this impressive sewing machine also has a bright LED sewing light, a threader and both an automatic and a manual thread cutter.
- Automatic thread cutter
- Adjustable presser foot pressure
- 394 stitches in total, including 67 decorative stitches and eight buttonholes
- Three alphabets
- Storage function for stitch combinations
Included Presser Feet: Zigzag foot (A), Overlock foot (C), Zipper foot (E), Satin stitch foot (F), Blindstitch foot (G), Button-sew-on foot (T), Open toe foot (F2), Buttonhole foot with slide (R)
- Foot control, Hard cover, and Extension table
- Needle assortment
- Bobbin (X 4) (1x set in the machine)
- Spool disc (X 2) (Large), Spool disc (X 2) (Small) (1x set on the machine), Second spool pin, Spool net
- Screwdriver, Lint brush, Seam ripper (buttonhole opener)