Bernina : Bernette b37/b38 : Quilting Feet Kit : 6 pcs
Please note if this kit is currently out of stock, please email us and it can be special ordered for you.
The perfect lightweight quilting set to accompany your bernette b37 or b38.
This 6 piece quilting kit includes:
- Edgestitch foot: This presser foot with guide facilitates the topstitching of edges, hems and pleats; helpful for sewing on lace or tapes, and for reinforcing edges. The guide helps you achieve flawless seams and hems that run parallel to the edge.
- Patchwork foot: This foot is ideal for patch working with exact seam allowances of 1/4 and 1/8 inch. The fabric edges can either be guided along the foot or the seam guide. This makes accurate sewing absolutely simple.
- Straight-stitch foot: This presser foot is ideally suited for all straight-stitch work. The small stitch hole supports the material during sewing.
- Free-motion embroidery foot: The open embroidery sole offers a clear view of the embroidery area. Precise, creative free-motion works such as monogramming and Richelieu embroidery (‘cutwork’) as well as thread painting are simplicity itself with the free-motion embroidery foot. Also ideally suited to outline quilting, or the free-motion quilting of very small details (‘microstippling’).
- Walking foot: Difficult-to-work-with fabrics are best sewn using the Walking foot. It supports the fabric feed by a second feed dog on the upper side of the foot. The sewing project is moved simultaneously by the two feed dogs which allow a smooth sewing process.
- Right seam guide: This useful seam guide makes sewing parallel seams at even intervals really simple. The reliable feed guide provides optimal support for sewing and hemming. So even difficult sewing projects can be fin-ished cleanly and professionally. Simply secure the seam guide to the aperture on the presser foot holder – and you can start your next sewing project right away. When you use this invaluable accessory with your bernette sewing machine you will be amazed by the high level of comfort as you sew and quilt. The seam limit stop accessory is also ideal for creating regular patchwork patterns and seams. Precise, straight seams virtually create themselves.