Aida Cloth : 14 Ct : White
Fabric for counted cross stitch
Width : 30” wide
Content : 100% cotton aida
Gauge : 14ct (5.5pts/cm)
Suggested needles : Tapestry 24
Suggested best practices :
- Keep work surface & stitching piece clean & protected while working (store or cover with a clean cloth).
- Prior to stitching on surface, if necessary, to remove creases, soak flat in cool water, pat out moisture & dry flat, then iron between two pieces of cotton cloth.
- After stitch work is completed, if cleaning feels necessary, use a stitched swatch first (using same materials) to trouble shoot the following care instructions:
- carefully soak flat in cold water
- lift flat onto towel
- pat out moisture flat between two towels
- lay flat to dry on smooth surface (to prevent any stretching or dragging of piece & preserve colour fastness.
Fabric is priced per metre. 1 metre = 39 inches. Minimum cut is .5 metres for specialty fabric.