With a high waist and button fly, the Lander pattern is not only on trend, but also flattering and comfortable for all body types. The pattern includes front and back patch pockets, belt loops, and a straight fit through the legs.
View A is a short with a 4” inseam,
View B is an ankle length pant, and
View C is a boot length pant that can be worn with a heel.
Sewing Level: Intermediate
Sizes: This is a multi-size paper pattern including sizes 0 – 18.
*See images for fabric requirements and sizing information.
- Main: Medium to heavy bottomweight fabrics with little to no stretch, such as twill, linen, corduroy and denim.
- Lining: You will need 1/2 yd of light to medium weight woven fabric for the front pocket linings. Appropriate fabrics include rayon bemberg, cotton voile, quilting cotton, linen, or standard lining fabrics.
- Coordinating thread
- medium weight fusible interfacing (1 yd)
- 4 jeans buttons or regular buttons (5/8” wide)
- heavyweight sewing machine needle.