Closet Core Patterns : Elodie Wrap Dress Pattern
Elodie is a modern take on a classic wrap dress. Romantic and flowy with multiple skirt and sleeve options, it’s equally appropriate at a park picnic or a special wedding.
Elodie features a softly flowing bodice, with release pleats under the bust and a dolman style sleeve. Choose between a short sleeve or a longer option that ends at the elbow. The skirt is swishy and voluminous and comes in three lengths (above the knee, midi or maxi), with optional patch pockets.
Sewing level: Advanced beginner
*See images for more sizing information and fabric requirements.
Suggested Fabric: Light to medium weight wovens such as linen, chambray, tencel, linen, silk, chiffon, rayon challis, crepe de chine, batiste and voile. .
- View A: size 0-6 = 2.25yd / 2m, 8-14 = 2.75 yd / 2.5m, 16-20 = 3 yd / 2.75m
- View B: size 0-6 = 2.5yd/2.3m, 8-14 = 2.75yd / 2.5m, 16-20 = 3 yd/2.75m
- View C: size 0-6 = 3.5yd/3.2m, 8-14 = 3.5yd / 3.2m, 16-20 = 4yd/3.75m
- View A: size 0-8 = 1.75yd / 1.6m, 10-14 = 2yd / 1.85m, 16-20 = 2.5yd / 2.25m
- View B: size 0-8 = 2.25yd/2m, 10-20 = 2.5yd / 2.25m
- View C: size 0-6 = 3.25yd / 3m, 8-20 = 3.5yd / 3.2m
- Lightweight fusible interfacing
- Marking tool