Kiriki Press : Embroidered Doll Starter Kit : with Sloth
Made in Toronto, Ontario, Kiriki Press hand-crafted embroidery kits pair classic embroidery stitches with contemporary illustration.
Sloth is a Level 1 pattern, great for beginners because it features basic stitches used sparingly.
All Kiriki patterns are screen printed with vibrant, water based inks right onto the fabric, so no tracing or transferring is ever required. All pattern kits come with a printed backing fabric and stuffing so you can transform your embroidery into a beautiful plush doll. Finished dolls are about 5" in height.
The Kiriki Press D.I.Y. Embroidered Doll Starter Kit includes all of the essential elements you need to start embroidering.
D.I.Y. Embroidered Doll STARTER KITS include:
• 6" hoop
• gold-plated stork embroidery scissors
• Kiriki Press Stitch Library Book
• Screen printed pattern on cotton
• Printed backing fabric
• No. 9 needle
• Range of DMC Embroidery Floss
• Step-by-step instructions
• Full size colour image of finished doll
• Screen printed packaging - perfect for gift giving!
NOTE : Finished doll is shown here for illustration purposes only. You will be receiving a kit to make your own finished doll.