Kiriki Press : DIY Embroidered Doll Kit : Bear
Made in Toronto, Ontario, Kiriki Press hand-crafted embroidery kits pair classic embroidery stitches with contemporary illustration.
Bear is a Level 2 pattern, using basic and intermediate stitches.
All Kiriki patterns are screen printed by hand with vibrant, water-based inks right onto the fabric so no tracing or transferring is ever required!
D.I.Y. Embroidered Doll Kits include:
• Screen printed pattern on cotton
• Printed backing fabric
• No. 9 needle
• Range of DMC Embroidery Floss
• Step-by-step instructions
• Full size colour image of finished doll
• Screen printed packaging - perfect for gift giving!
Recommended for Ages 12+
NOTE : Finished doll is shown here for illustration purposes only. You will be receiving a kit to make your own finished plushie.
The finished plushie is about 4.5"/11cm tall.
You need a 6" hoop to embroider this pattern.