Rosemary is an aromatic, evergreen shrub whose leaves are frequently used to flavor foods such as stuffings, pork, roast lamb, chicken, and turkey. Along with its culinary applications, Rosemary has many benefits. Long revered by experts, Rosemary was considered sacred by the ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Hebrew cultures. Rosemary’s herbaceous and energizing scent is frequently used in aromatherapy.
- Blend with TeaTree and Basil for a stimulating scalp massage
- Add 5 drops to shampoo to promote healthy-looking hair.
- Combine with Frankincense and Epsom salts for a rejuvenating bath.
- Blend with Wintergreen and Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing massage.
- Add one to two drops to meats and favorite entrees.
- Diffuse while studying for a stimulating aroma.
- Diffuse with Lavender for a soothing scent.