Denyse Schmidt : Snake Trail : Quilt Pattern
The possibilities are endless with this very graphic, traditional pattern.
Use the included paper templates or purchase the easy to use acrylic templates, for precision crafting, or follow the improvisational guide for a little more freedom in making your trails. Some beginning sewers (and even experienced ones) shy away from curved piecing, but it doesn’t require any special skills, just a little patience and careful pinning.
Quilt Sewing Level : Intermediate
- easy-to-follow instructions with clear diagrams
- includes instructions and measurements for baby, twin, queen, and king sizes
- includes full-size paper templates or acrylic temtplates available here.
- modern traditional quilt pattern
- scrap-friendly, use pre-cuts, or fat quarters
- acrylic template sets available for purchase here
- intermediate, advanced beginner
- curved piecing