Bernina : Bernette b42/b48 : Cover/Chainstitch Feet Kit : 8 pcs
Please note if this kit is currently out of stock, please email us and it can be special ordered for you.
Bernette Cover Sewing Presser Foot Kit for bernette models b42 and b48.
This 8 piece kit includes:
- Standard presser foot with clear sole - The clear sole affords the perfect view of your sewing project. It is ideal for decorative seams which have been previously tailor-tacked, as well as for positioning at the beginning or end of a seam.
- Belt-loop foot - The belt-loop foot is used to fold bias or straight binding, which it then quickly and easily turns into straps or belt loops with the cover- or chainstitch.
- Hemmer foot - The hemmer foot quickly and easily sews even seams with a depth of 2.5 cm. A narrow or wide coverstitch can be used to neaten the cut edge.
- Binder attachment for unfolded bias tape - The binder attachment creates practical edge finishes with unfolded bias tape in a width of 40 to 50 mm. Self-cut bias tape or cross grain knit strips can also be used for a professional look.
- Cording foot + Cording Guide - This presser foot guides decorative and fine cords of up to 2 mm thickness exactly and precisely below the coverstitch seam as they are being sewn on. Alternatively, it can also be used to create and insert piping.
- Lace foot - For sewing lace, trim and tapes onto hems. The bottom edge of the fabrics is simultaneously neatened with a narrow or wide coverstitch, creating a flat joining seam.
- Hemmer and lace foot - This presser foot sews tapes or lace below a fabric edge, which is simultaneously folded to form a hem. A coverstitch neatens both edges at the same time, whilst the material is folded by 1 cm.