Heart Crafted 2020
Heart Crafted is happening this Sunday February 9, 12-5pm and we're so excited to see you there. This is hands down our favourite event of the new year and always cheers us up in the hardest part of winter. We've gathered together a wonderful group of vendors who are bringing their best to the show. We've linked to each of them below so that you can get excited about their amazing work.
Heart Crafted Vendors :
- Catmamola Ceramics : Porcelain Jewelry
- Coriander Girl Toronto : Dried Floral bouquets & plants
- Dasha Valakhanovitch : Ceramic vases & vessels
- Here and Here : Ceramic, leather & textile jewelry
- Kikuchi Soap Company : Small batch handmade soap
- Local Koji Co. : Homemade miso products
- Mind Your Bees : Beeswax food wraps
- Shanna Van Maurik : artist prints
- Shayna Stevenson : Ceramic mugs, bowls, planters
- Sophie Berg : Illustrated cards, notebooks & prints
- Neon Dreamer : Tarot & Crystal Ball Readings
- Square Table Round Bowl : curated vintage wares
Don't forget that we'll be hosting a two hour drop-in Scrunchie making workshop in the back studio from 1-3pm. If you haven't yet made this fun accessory, we're going to show you how while raising money for WWF - Australia. A $5 cash donation gets you all the supplies to make a scrunchie with us. Basic sewing machine knowledge is required and all are welcome.
The second way you can help with our fundraiser for World Wildlife Fund is to buy a ticket to our raffle to win a $200 workroom gift card, a Catmamola heart necklace, Kikuchi Soap Trio, Local Koji Co miso and more! It's going to be a very special day. See you then.