The Assembly Line : Cuff Top Pattern
This is a multi-size paper pattern that comes in two size ranges, please ensure your selection reflects desired fit.
The Cuff top has a straight fit and cap sleeves with wide elastic cuffs.
The smaller size range comes with a boat neck and the larger size range has a keyhole opening with a button at back.
Make More With This Pattern :
- Skip the front and back seam, put the pattern against fold (no seam allowance)
- Add piping to the mid front and/or back seam
- Use contrasting colour for the topstitching
- Experiment with different elastic width
- Different fabrics really transform the look and feel
Skill Level: Very Easy
Find Your Fit :
The Cuff top is a boxy, wide model which makes it an easy fit. There are differences between the size ranges: XL-4XL are more curved under arm and has a bust dart, your chest measurement is sufficient for sizing.
Light to medium light weight fabrics such as cotton, silk, lawn, linen, crepe de chine or wool crepe.
140-150 cm fabric width
XS 1.0 m / S 1.1 m / M 1.2 m / L 1.2 m / XL 1.4 m / 2XL 1.5 m / 3XL 1.5 m / 4XL 1.5 m
Elastic tape width 50 mm:
XS 64 cm / S 70 cm / M 76 cm / L 82 cm / XL 80 cm / 2XL 86 cm / 3XL 92 cm / 4XL 98 cm
0.3 m (0.35 yd) interfacing
1 sew-in button for size XL-4XL