*Please note that the Tuuli V-neck Jersey & Bodysuit pattern has been retired from the Named Clothing printed pattern collection and we are unable to replenish our stock.
This is your LAST chance to add this piece and styling to your collection.
The pattern includes two variations: A jersey dress with a pleated skirt, and a simple bodysuit.
Both variations have long sleeves and a deep V-neck. The dress is knee-length.
There’s a practical snap button closure at the crotch of the bodysuit.
Skill level: Novice
Sizes: this pattern includes US sizes 0 – 18.
Suggested Fabrics: Choose a light to medium weight jersey with approximately 50 % stretch. For the bodysuit, pick something firm with a good recovery and preferably with some elastin, lycra or spandex. If you want, you can use a heavier jersey for the dress bodice and sleeves, and a lighter jersey for the skirt, this way the skirt won’t be too heavy.
Dress Materials & Supplies:
- Fabric: 245 – 260 cm / 2¾ - 3 yd
- Fusible interfacing: 55 cm / ¾ yd
- Clear eslastic: approx. 25 cm / ¼ yd ( 5 - 7 mm / ¼” elastic: your waist measurement)
Bodysuit Materials & Supplies:
- Fabric: 130 - 150 cm / 1½ - 1¾ yd
- Fabric for crotch facing: 25 cm / ¼ yd
- Fusible knit interfacing: 35 cm / ½ yd
- 3 cm / 1¼” wide knit bias tape: 120 - 170 cm / 1½ - 2 yd
- Snap button tape: 6 cm / 2½” (or approx. 2 cm / ¾” wide, non-stretch ribbon: 12 cm - 5”; and 3 - 4 prong snap buttons.