*Please note that the Ruri Sweatpants pattern has been retired from the Named Clothing printed pattern collection and we are unable to replenish our stock.
This is your LAST chance to add this piece and styling to your collection.
Relaxed, yet smart sweatpants. Slim fit, tapered and slightly cropped legs.
Pleat details with snap fastening at the leg openings. Faux fly at the front, elasticated back waist. Side pockets.
Skill level: beginner knits
Sizes: this pattern includes US sizes 0 – 18.
Suggested Fabrics: Choose medium weight quality sweatshirt fabric or similar fabric with stretch. The sample is made of sweatshirt fleece (Eurokangas). Choose a lighter weight stretch fabric, e.g. jersey, for the outer pocket bag.
Materials & Supplies:
- Fabric: 125 – 325 cm/ 1½ – 2½ yd
- Fabric for the pocket bags: 25 cm/ ¼ yd
- Fusible knit interfacing: 25 cm/ ¼ yd
- 4.5 cm/1¾” wide elastic: 21 – 39 cm/ 8¼ – 15¼”
- Medium-size snaps (diameter approx. 1.5 cm/ ⅝”): 2 pcs
Note that for patterned or napped fabrics the fabric requirement may be higher.