*Please note that the Ronja Dungarees pattern has been retired from the Named Clothing printed pattern collection and we are unable to replenish our stock.
This is your LAST chance to add this piece and styling to your collection.
Skill level: Average
Sizes: EUR 32 - 46 (US 0 - 14 / UK 4 - 18)
High-waisted dungarees with cropped legs. Fitted at the waist, straight legs. Button closure at the sides. Narrow cross-over shoulder straps with ring closure on the front. Deep front pockets, angled patch pockets in the back. The legs can either be fringed or hemmed. Choose a non-stretch, light or medium weight fabric suitable for trousers, e.g. denim. The sample is made of light weight denim. Use a lighter, non-stretch fabric for the lining and pocket bags. The lining and pocket bags of the sample are made of cotton twill.
Materials & supplies:
- Fabric: 160 - 240 cm / 1¾ - 2¾ yd
- Lining: 35 - 45 cm / ½ yd
- Fusible interfacing: 40 cm / ½ yd
- 2 cm / ¾” wide ribbon for shoulder straps: 190 cm / 2 yd
- Medium-sized buttons (diameter approx. 1.5 cm / ⅝”): 10
- Approx. 2 cm / ¾” wide rings: 2 - Topstitching thread