*Please note that the Anneli Double Front Dress & Tee pattern has been retired from the Named Clothing printed pattern collection and we are unable to replenish our stock.
This is your LAST chance to add this piece and styling to your collection.
The pattern includes two variations: A straight, ankle-length jersey dress, and a casual T-shirt. Both variations have a round neck finished with a neckband, and a double-layered front which creates an interesting wrap effect. The dress is sleeveless, and you can tie a belt or a drawstring at the waist. The T-shirt is hip-length, and has loose-fitting sleeves. Pick a light or medium weight fabric with drape for both the dress and the top. Choose a fabric with a small percentage of elastane or lycra. The sample dress is made of polyester crepe and the sample top is made of rayon.
Skill level: Simple
Sizes: this pattern includes US sizes 0 - 18.
Materials & Supplies:
- Fabric for the dress: 155 - 310 cm / 1¾ - 3½ yd
- Fabric for the tee: 100 - 180 cm / 1 - 2 yd
- Clear elastic for the dress: 25 cm / 10”
- Clear elastic for the Tee: 35 cm / 14”
- Ribbon or cord for the dress’ belt: 140 - 180 cm /1½ - 2 yd
- Light ribbon for the dress’ belt loops: 10 cm / 4”