The Assembly Line : Puff Shirt Pattern
Skill Level: Very Easy
The Puff shirt has overlap shoulders that create an elegant boatneck.
The sleeves are wide at the bottom and gathered with elastic folded inwards which creates a puff sleeve. The end result looks very refined and elegant, it's really easy and fun to make.
Make More With This Pattern :
- Alternate with folding out the cuffs
- Shorten the sleeves (hack)
Size: This is a multi-size pattern, including size XS-L.
*See images for more sizing information and fabric requirements.
Find Your Fit :
Use your chest measurement for sizing.
Light to medium light weight fabrics such as cotton, silk, lawn, linen, crepe de chine or wool crepe.
- 140-150 cm (55-60 inches) fabric width:
XS 1.3 m (1.45 yd) / S 1.4 m (1.55 yd) / M 1.5 m (1.65 yd) / L 1.6 m (1.75 yd)
- Matching thread
- Elastic tape width 50 mm, XS 38 cm / S 40 cm / M 42 cm / L 44 cm
- 0.3 m (.35 yd) interfacing
Seam allowances are included in the pattern.