Merchant & Mills : The Winnie Pyjama Pattern
A traditional pair of pyjamas with either long or short sleeves and long, short or short – short bottoms. The top and short – short bottoms can be piped (optional).
Skill Level: Intermediate.
Sizes: This is a multi-size paper pattern that comes in two size ranges, please ensure your selection reflects desired fit.
*See images for more sizing information and fabric requirements.
Suggested Fabric: Light to medium weight wovens such as linen, brushed cotton, cotton lawn, cotton poplin, Tencel, Indian handlooms, linen or cotton double gauze.
- 1 x Matching thread.4 x 10mm buttons (top)
- 0.65M of lightweight interfacing (top)5cm of lightweight interfacing (all bottoms)
- 30 – 45cm x 2.5cm elastic (all bottoms)
- 3 – 3.5M x 00 size piping (top – optional)
- 1.6 – 2M x 00 size piping (short shorts – optional)
- When consulting the ‘fabric requirements’ chart you need to add your top choice and bottom choice together to get the total amount of fabric you need for the set.
All seam allowances are 1cm unless otherwise stated.