The Assembly Line : A-Line Midi Skirt Pattern
This is a multi-size paper pattern that comes in two size ranges, please ensure your selection reflects desired fit.
The A-line midi skirt sewing pattern is easy sewing with a modern finish.
It has an A-line fit and is detailed with an elasticated waistband and side slant pockets. The pattern comes with several versions to choose from - the regular waistband, the paper bag waistband with belt loops and a belt, the regular straight hemline, the rounded hemline and the elasticated hemline.
Make More With This Pattern
- Wear it as a dress together with a cuff top made in the same fabric
- Perfect shape for a leather skirt
- Lengthen to a maxi skirt or shorten to a miniskirt
- Make the stitching in contrasting colour
- Wear the paper bag version with another belt
Skill Level : Very Easy
Find Your Fit :
Use waist and seat measurement for sizing.
Seam allowances are included in the pattern.
Light to midweight fabrics such as cotton poplin, denim, wool, faux leather, cotton twill.
110-120 cm fabric width
XS 1.7 m / S 1.9 m / M 2.0 m / L 2.1 m / XL 2.1 m / 2.3 XL m / 2.3 XL m
140-150 cm fabric width
XS 1.3 m / S 1.3 m / M 1.4 m / L 1.7 m / XL 1.9 m / 2XL 1.9 m / 3XL 1.9 m
- Matching thread
- Fusible interfacing
- For Regular waistband 50 mm elastic tape, XS 70 cm, S 80 cm, M 90 cm, L 100 cm, XL 110 cm, 2XL 120 cm, 3XL 130 cm
- For Paper bag waistband 30 mm elastic tape, XS 70 cm, S 80 cm, M 90 cm, L 100 cm, XL 110 cm, 2XL 120 cm, 3XL 130 cm
- For Elasticated hem 50 mm elastic tape, XS 100 cm, S 110 cm, M 120 cm, L 130 cm, XL 140 cm, 2XL 150 cm, 3XL 160 cm