*Named Clothing has made some modifications to their print pattern designs. New size ranges, fresh design elements and combinations are now part of some of their classic pieces!
The Ninni culottes are a pair of delightfully simple elastic-waist pants!
The pants have a generous amount of ease and come with handy side pockets.
Skill level: Novice Knits
Sizes: this pattern includes US sizes 0-24.
This pattern comes with plenty of ease. Check the finished measurements for your size and, if necessary, select a size smaller than usually if you want the garment to be more fitted.
*See images for more sizing information and fabric requirements.
- Choose a light weight or medium weight drapey knit fabric. The sample is made from soft velour, but you can also use light weight sweatshirting, medium weight jersey or other similar knit fabric.
- The garment can also be sewn using woven fabrics. Choose a light to medium weight woven fabric with some drape. The instructions are written for knits, but if your fabric is woven, refer to the sections in the instructions highlighted with the exclamation mark.
- With thick fabrics: Pocket bag fabric, 30 cm (3/8 yd)
- Fusible knit interfacing, 25 cm (¼ yd)
- 3.5 cm (1⅜”) elastic, in the length of your waist circumference