* Please note, this is a multi-size pattern that comes in two size ranges:
This pattern is for sizes XS-L.
Oversized Shirt in sizes XL-3XL can be found here *
The oversized shirt is based on a classic style but with an oversized fit.
It features relaxed shoulders, a traditional shirt collar or standing straight collar, a rear box pleat and side seam pockets.
Make More WIth This Pattern :
- Sew it with a standing straight collar
- Shorten it and take away the pockets if needed
- Lenghten it and use it as a shirt dress
Skill Level: Average
Find Your Fit :
The oversized shirt has a borrowed-from-a-friend-fit, which makes it roomy. Use chest measurement only to guide sizing selection.
Seam allowances are included in the pattern.
Light to medium light weight fabrics such as cotton, silk, lawn, linen, crepe de chine or wool crepe.
- 140-150 cm (55-60 inches) fabric width:
XS 1.8 m / S 1.9 m / M 2 m / L 2.1 m
- 110-120cm (43-45 inches) fabric width:
XS 2.4 m / S 2.5 m / M-L 2.6 m
- Matching thread
- 11 shirt buttons, approx 1 cm
- Fusible interfacing