Skill Level : Easy
The Hoodie Dress does the casual trick. It's sporty comfortable yet stylish with its hood, large front pockets and elastic cuffs at sleeve and skirt bottom.
Make More With This Pattern :
- Make it without the hood (instructions included in pattern)
- Add colourful piping (hack)
- Make it without the cuffs and just hem the edges (hack)
This is a multi-size pattern, including size XS-L.
FInd Your Fit :
The quite wide model makes the hoodie dress an easy fit, so use chest and seat measurements for sizing. The skirt and sleeves can easily be lengthened or shortened.
Seam allowances are included in the pattern.
Mid weight fabrics such as denim, linen, cotton twill and lightweight canvas.
- 140-150 cm (55-60 inches) fabric width:
XS 2.2 m (2.4 yd) / S 2.3 m (2.55 yd) / M 2.5 m (2.75 yd) / L 2.7 m (3 yd)
- Matching thread
- Elastic tape width 50 mm (2Inch), XS 1.5 m (1.65 yd) / S 1.6 m (1.75 yd) / M 1.7 m (1.9 yd)/ L 1.8 m (2 yd)
- 0.2 m (0.25 yd) interfacing